Sunday, August 21, 2011

A-Z

A. age :: twenty.three

B. bed size :: queen


C. chore you hate :: probably dealing with dirt, like pulling weeds 


D. dogs :: Sammy, Ginger, & Gizmo!


E. essential start to your day :: morning shower always wakes me up.


F. favorite color :: most shades of blue and turquoise

G. gold or silver :: white gold


H. height :: five.feet.six...i think


I. instruments you play :: none, wish I could learn piano

J. job title :: administrative assistant

K. kids :: hopefully in the future!


L. live :: Maryland

M. maiden name :: Ogden (Smith in a couple years!)

N. nicknames :: Case, bub 

O. overnight hospital stays :: when my boyfriend Eric got his appendix taken out.


P. pet peeve :: songs that repeat the same few words over and over again, I just can't take it


Q. quote :: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."  -Marilyn Monroe

R. righty or lefty :: righty


S. siblings :: Older sister Kelli (28), Older brother Corey (26 in a week), & younger sister Emily (22 in a couple months)

T. time you wake up :: Whenever I decide to roll out of bed, I am NOT a morning person at all.  It’s so hard for me to get up for work.


U. university attended :: Currently at the local community college, signing up for Fall classes soon!

V. vegetables you dislike: peas, green beans, squash & a few more, I’m a picky eater :/


W. what makes you run late :: not wanting to wake up and pushing it to the last possible minute that I can stay in bed.


X. x-rays you’ve had :: My back, always had problems with my back unfortunately : (


Y. yummy food :: anyone that knows me will say that I like anything plain - chicken tenders are what I have ordered probably 75% of the time that I go out to eat ever since I was little.


Z. zoo animal favorite :: koala, elephants, lions, giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment