Saturday, August 6, 2011

Brittney's wedding reception!

Eric and I made the drive down to Fredericksburg, VA last night to attend my childhood friend, Brittney's wedding reception.  It was a great night!  I was excited to be able to see Brittney and Peyton's celebration, they are so happy together.

A little bit of background info...Brittney and her little sister Courtney grew up with my little sister Emily and I while our families were living on base/Ft. Meade.  There are so many memories of all of us together.  I'm so glad that we all kept in touch and hung out together after they moved down to VA many years ago.  We haven't seen eachother as much as we would all like to, but hopefully we will all hangout a lot more now that everyone is growing up.  It's crazy to think that we are all adults now...crazy how time flies!

Below are a few pics from the night.

Brittney looked amazing as a bride, so happy for her and Peyton!

Brittney and Peyton's first dance as husband and wife!  They deserve all the happiness in the world, they are such a good couple, you can just tell by looking at them and how they interact together.

Father/Daughter dance, all the ladies in the room were tearing up during this.

Courtney and I, seriously so crazy how grown up we all have gotten!

My date :) The boyfriend, Eric!

1 comment:

  1. Recently attended my best friend’s wedding reception party at one of top Seattle convention center. I was very happy to see the couple in great joy. Greeted them with a beautiful flower bouquet too. It was really a wonderful day for me.

    ReplyDelete