Thursday, August 25, 2011

Actually excited for school...

I am extremely proud of myself for signing up for Fall classes at the local community college!  I haven't taken any classes in the last year due to me being (1) lazy, (2) having a pretty crappy year in general, and (3) just not wanting to deal with classes while working full time.  I am kicking myself now for not signing up last semester or the one before that but am glad that i'm going back this semester!  
I am only taking two online classes, but I am actually excited be back and plus I'll have something to do while Eric is at work every night!  And it's something that will help me for the future, that's what's best, right?!  I've learned in the last few months that you have to do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy and I am working on getting to that point.  Classes...check...next on my list, working out more!!!


And now, some pics that remind me of college:




2 comments:

  1. best of luck! looks like is started following you at the right time :) haha can't wait to hear all your stories about college!

    LOVE your blog. even though i've looked through a few pages of posts, i feel like we'd pretty much get along really well! haha can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kandice! I started following your blog as well, it's so cute! Your daughter is adorable!! I can't wait to have kids!

    I'm new to blogging, but excited to get it going! Thanks for being my first follower! haha.
    Excited to see future posts from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete