Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I am thankful for:
- My wonderful family; they are there for me no matter what.  And I'm so glad that my siblings and I have such a great relationship with our parents, they are like our best friends.

- The love of my life, first and only love, Eric Smith! 

- My close friends, I can always count on them.
- Traveling with Eric, it helps to give us a break from the normal 40 hour work week and keeps us sane.
- My three dogs, Sammy, Ginger and Gizmo!
- Having a full time job...even though I hate having to pay bills every month, working full time helps me to feel a sense of responsibility for myself and for mine and Eric's future.
- "Future Talks" with my love.  It make me so happy when we randomly talk about how our life will be in the future together.  I'm so glad to have found someone like him! March 30 will mark our 6 year anniversary and I couldn't be more happy!!!
- Cupcakes/Baking! I love that I found something I am passionate about..finally! I'm actually looking into going to culinary school next year! Super excited!!




1 comment: