Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bargain!

With the news of Borders bookstores going out of business, my boyfriend and I decided to make a trip there yesterday to see what awesome deals they had.

Unfortunately there were not many discounts other than everything mainly 10% off, with the occasional 20 or 40% markdown on select sections. You can still get most of the books for cheaper on Amazon.
I hadn't found anything to my liking until Eric brought this giant Williams-Sonoma Cooking at Home book to me. The cookbook was a steal at $7 in the bargain bin!! But it's what Eric said about it that made me smile from ear to ear and inevitably purchase it..."hey Case, look what I found, we can learn all these different recipes together when we move out together!". I'm beyond excited about our plans for the future :)








No comments:

Post a Comment